Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 30, 2014, 11:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: BB Has Been Renewed  (Read 11113 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »

Big Brother has been RENEWED for a 14th season!

This information was posted less than an hour ago and is all over the web now. Let the speculation begin!
Darrin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 01:30:29 PM »

Cool! I'll still hold out hope then.  Smiley
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »

FWIW, I think it's fantastic and will give us all something to look forward to next summer. Having a show renewed is a huge deal and means the ratings and ad revenue supports it's renewal.
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »

WOW...Great News.....although was it ever in doubt?.....every year BB doesnt have to impress me to like the season but im hoping it improves enough for the ones that always find something wrong with it to like it...... Cheesy

Long Live Big Brother !!!!!!!!.......  Grin
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 08:03:38 PM »

I didn't doubt that it would get approved for another season but it's nice to have confirmation that our addiction will continue on.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 08:05:44 PM »

WOW...Great News.....although was it ever in doubt?.....every year BB doesnt have to impress me to like the season but im hoping it improves enough for the ones that always find something wrong with it to like it...... Cheesy

Ehh, It's kind of like, that grandma you love with all your heart but there's things about her that can just get under your skin.    Lips sealed Grin

Just because some of us have found faults with some aspects of the show doesn't mean we don't like it.
Darrin
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »

Ehh, It's kind of like, that grandma you love with all your heart but there's things about her that can just get under your skin.    Lips sealed Grin

Just because some of us have found faults with some aspects of the show doesn't mean we don't like it.

Well said mellb.  Cool

HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 02:04:59 AM »

Well said mellb.  Cool

Dang.......Both of you have been throwing Daggers at me all season....what did i ever say to you?...... Cry
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 02:38:08 AM »

Well said mellb.  Cool

Dang.......Both of you have been throwing Daggers at me all season....what did i ever say to you?...... Cry
Hon, I think they were agreeing with you. I love BB as much as you do and am positively over the moon that it's back for another season.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 06:30:17 AM »

i agree, im super excited for bb14, i hold out hope for a brand new cast, regardless i will watch every minute, its not summer with out bb
ourbett
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 10:56:06 AM »

I love your definition , as a grandmother and great grandmother ..i get it and love it
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »

The shown has gotten old. Perhaps they ought to go back to more of the earlier seasons and ditch the stupid twists and revolving front door. A new house would be refreshing too. It's nice spending other people's money but I'm sure CBS can lay out some money. They could always sell the current house to Adam since he thinks it should be a shrine in memory of his greatness.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
seangthegod
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 11:47:17 PM »

I hate waiting all away until next summer of July for a new season, they should have it on 2 seasons a year.

2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do make a right
katiekins
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 10:54:45 AM »

I really think the show needs to give each player an equal chance for HOH and no one should ever have to sit out of a competition.  At different stages of the game it gives some players an unfair advantage.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »

I see on BBN that they are taking applications for BB14 (there ya go, Darrin Grin ) I guess I misread because I thought the next BB was going to be an AllStars one Huh

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: