Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 02, 2014, 05:11:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamsterwatch!!  (Read 4853 times)
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:20:29 AM »

This is from Hamsterwatch!! People are crazy!!!

They're in touch with the families of the hamsters, so I hope they're aware of the over the top hate stuff going on now about Shelly and that they'll let Tony know. Someone has posted an address for a child protection agency to report her for molestation. Someone else has said Josie should be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Someone else has posted a beyond vulgar chop about Josie. Perhaps it's time to put this little TV show down and out of its misery before someone does get hurt over it.

spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 09:17:39 AM »

this is getting ridiculous...ok shelly lies...shelly plays both sides...she stole stuff...none of this is new...we see it every year....i dont understand the hatred....i still like her and i do feel that in her real life shes a good mom and wife...daughter...aunt etc...people settle down...my goodness...and there is no reason, ever, for the vulgarity...and she chain smokes...so what...that house could drive me to smoke...its not like u have a lot to do...thats a reason to hate her???
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 09:27:36 AM »

this is getting ridiculous...ok shelly lies...shelly plays both sides...she stole stuff...none of this is new...we see it every year....i dont understand the hatred....i still like her and i do feel that in her real life shes a good mom and wife...daughter...aunt etc...people settle down...my goodness...and there is no reason, ever, for the vulgarity...and she chain smokes...so what...that house could drive me to smoke...its not like u have a lot to do...thats a reason to hate her???

People get so emoitional about A GAME!!!  The show is scripted people... Disliking Shelly is one thing, but dragging her daughter into the game and making her suffer??? Total Idiots!!  Shelly will be totally devastated!! BB is going to have to take precaution to protect their house guests.
Darrin
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »

Disturbing and pathetic.  Angry
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »

yes darrin i agree....all i can think is people must have no lives, like i said i like bb as much as anyone, i have feeds on whenever im home, stay up to late at night with a 530 am alarm, but to get so caught up in the hate...not needed
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »

It is disturbing to hear this. To get that hysterical over a game move is stupid but to threaten the well being of someone's family is hitting below the belt. Shelly made a game move that benefitted her when she voted Jeff out, but I doubt she realized in doing so she put herself in real life harms way. True diehard fans understand how the game goes and know favorite players will get knocked out. It's the loopy fringe fanatics out here that can cause the most problems and should be investigated. Trust me, if those threats are real, law enforcement can capture the IP addresses and cite them.
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »

Yup and Adam plugs them all the time......

Seriously?Huh
Darrin
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 01:47:40 PM »

Yup and Adam plugs them all the time......

I didn't know what he meant until this news surfaced.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »

This is sick, demented and yes, criminal. I hope the authorities have been alerted.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
marcoBB
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 03:51:48 PM »

these JJ lovers are now threatening Shell's kid... nice
bet they will say "thats just spelling out the consequences" of Shell voting
out Ken of their Ken/Barbie fantasy...
nice goin JJ fans... threaten a kid...

Note: The word "the" has been modified per marcoBB to read "these".
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:54:10 PM by Darrin » Logged

Not allowed to swear at Big Jeff.
Rename the forum JJLovers.
Will not post/read again.
Few post here anyhow. See u.
BBjunkieInBoston
Big Brother Full Member

~ Just call me Jess NOT Jesse ;o) ~

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »

the JJ lovers are now threatening Shell's kid... nice

Excuse me but PLEASE do not include myself or others in your post MarcoBB because we are JJ fans.  What "those" sick individuals said and threatened is beyond disgusting and inexcusable. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT and punished I pray to the fullest.
  I would truly appreciate it if you would not continue to say US JJ LOVERS meaning all that like JJ or one of the two are anything remotely close to the sicko's out in the World making horrid threats and saying cruel abusives things regarding Shelly and her poor child. 
  That is unfair,untrue and unneccassary...  Sad

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out to get ya!
Darrin
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 07:47:34 PM »

the JJ lovers are now threatening Shell's kid... nice

Do not include every fan in your post. I believe no one here is threatening anyone. There are groups
that do, but we are more mature. I hope.
Y-V-R
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 12:31:41 AM »

That's really disgusting.  IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 02:55:02 AM »

I know this site has more mature people than Hamsterwatch does. Anything goes over there with no moderators with backbone in sight to reign them in. No one here would stoop to their level and threaten a houseguest or their family because we're all intelligent enough to know it's a game.
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 08:18:09 AM »

I know this site has more mature people than Hamsterwatch does. Anything goes over there with no moderators with backbone in sight to reign them in. No one here would stoop to their level and threaten a houseguest or their family because we're all intelligent enough to know it's a game.

That is why I love this site!! We all my have different opinions, but we realize its just a game, and we respect eachother. Thank you Cheri and Darrin!! Appreciate you both very much for keeping things calm.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: