Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 27, 2014, 10:55:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat ?  (Read 19161 times)
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:10:15 PM »

Does anyone on here use the "chat" feature on the main hub site? http://bigbrothernetwork.com/
Darrin
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 11:44:44 PM »

Not yet.  Wink
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 02:29:26 AM »

Tried it several times. It's just not that interesting to me.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 05:08:46 PM »

Not yet.  Wink

WELL, what are you waiting for?    Cheesy
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 05:13:11 PM »

Tried it several times. It's just not that interesting to me.

Think it depends who all is on at the time.  I would agree sometimes it is pretty lame and silliness.  Others, it is good and you find out useful info.
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 10:14:02 PM »

The Chat Room should to be used by all of us in the site on TV Show Nites...Sun, Wed, Thurs...we would have a Ball all talking to each other Live during the show....... Grin
Darrin
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »

My CPU is in a different room, away from the TV.  Undecided
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »

My CPU is in a different room, away from the TV.  Undecided

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk......Excuses, Excuses, Excuses......LOL....... Grin
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 10:41:38 PM »

My CPU is in a different room, away from the TV.  Undecided

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Right now, we could all be on there having a kumbaya!  LOL  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:45:00 PM by mellb823 » Logged
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 03:31:15 AM »

I'm inclined to agree with mellb on what she said earlier, it depends on who is actually on it with you. The times I've been on it there's been a couple fools who kept talking nonsense and it wasn't about BB. They weren't from this forum either so hard telling where they came from.

I'll be at work on Thursday and unable to be on Chat but I will be here when I get home a few hours later. We could coordinate a time to meet up on Chat sometime Tuesday or Wednesday possibly as a sort of test run, if anyone is interested.

mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 10:04:45 AM »

I'm inclined to agree with mellb on what she said earlier, it depends on who is actually on it with you. The times I've been on it there's been a couple fools who kept talking nonsense and it wasn't about BB. They weren't from this forum either so hard telling where they came from.

I'll be at work on Thursday and unable to be on Chat but I will be here when I get home a few hours later. We could coordinate a time to meet up on Chat sometime Tuesday or Wednesday possibly as a sort of test run, if anyone is interested.

Sounds funtastic!   Let's do it!   Grin  What about 9 p.m. central time on Tueday??
Darrin
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 11:12:18 AM »

Sounds funtastic!   Let's do it!   Grin  What about 9 p.m. central time on Tueday??

That's sounds pretty good to me.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 12:58:26 PM »

That's sounds pretty good to me.
I'm in.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 10:56:41 AM »

Chat time tonight 9 p.m. central
Be there or be square!   Grin Cheesy

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/
look for the chat tab
click it
you can log on as a guest or sign up for an acct. with chat roll