Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 22, 2014, 02:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: BB 13 Rumors  (Read 8190 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 04:16:10 AM »

Post any rumors you find and we'll all find out together if they come true!

No rumor is too silly or off the wall for this season of returning duos.

Please be sure to post the source where you found it so we can all check it out!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 04:31:26 AM »

Who is Crystal Eiserman and how does she "know" this information?

From her twitter on July 4:

Crystal Eiserman
"Since it has leaked, I guess I can confirm that Jeff and Jordan, Dick and Dani and Brenchel are the Duos! #rootingfor @daniD0NAT0!!"
17 hours ago 

Crystal Eiserman
"To everyone asking how I know who the duo's are, let's just say I have friends in high places?!? And yes I'm sure"
14 hours ago 

Crystal Eiserman
"@ @catladygazette @Kassting how did i screw over a twist everyone knew was happening?"
3 hours ago 

THEN this is tweeted by BigBrotherLeak:
"Thoughts? RT @CrystalEiserman
Since it has leaked, I guess I can confirm that Jeff and Jordan, Dick & Dani and Brenchel are the Duos! #BB13"
8 hours ago

And this follow up tweet by hamsterwatch:
"we usually know the twist before the premiere, but this pre-season is leakier than Titanic after the iceberg #bb13"
5 hours ago

........Hmmm, seems strange that Dani Donato would be doing double duty this season, first hosting a web show with Ragan Fox AND going back in the house with her dad? Seems unlikely to me, but then we will find out in 52 hours.......

mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »

Anyone know more about this? <
Gossip I just received: Dani did not speak 2 Evel Dick 4 the last 2 yrs. Evel Dick was on friendly terms w Rachel (secret alliance?).
> <
Yep ED/Dani dont talk. Was told this new feud originated from drama they had back in Dec2008(nightmare xmas) http://t.co/dFw81Dt>

Got this from
Big Brother Spoilers
@SpoilBigBrother twitter page.

If true it might shatter my hopes of ED going after Rachel.  Also said, ED does not care for Jordan.

HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »

Who is the Master of BB.....Allison Grodner, right........the Rumors are so widespread this year, they are so unbelievable...i just stopped believing them and just waiting for Thurs to see for myself......

the only rumor i have believed was the one that said Allison was the one in charge of the rumor control, spreading them out to all major BB sites just to confuse people....we will see Thurs....  Cool
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »

Please share any rumors if you've heard any good ones HoH8. We'd sure love to hear them.

This is the most recent rumor going viral from
Corner Office.

There is no picture, it's just voice distorted audio. Take it for what it's worth with a grain of salt.
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 09:26:17 PM »

Please share any rumors if you've heard any good ones HoH8. We'd sure love to hear them.

This is the most recent rumor going viral from
Corner Office.

There is no picture, it's just voice distorted audio. Take it for what it's worth with a grain of salt.

well the only big one was in Rumor Control show today that they said the 8 HG's all know each other, i hope they dont know each other only since Sat, lol......  Grin

its funny u mentioned the Corner Office...cause i was gonna mention him also but the info he has is false and his account from where he posted it has been deleted....and plus last year he did the same thing....giving out false info...so i wouldnt believe any thing he says......  Roll Eyes

in case u didnt understand what he said.....he said that 4 pairs of duos went inside the house and competed for HOH as single players and two of them lost and were evicted from the house and thats how the 3 pairs went inside the house...with a pair mis-matched......like u said...it sounds like a grain of salt, lol.....  Cool
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 10:10:30 PM »

In the past, Corner Office has been AG giving hints to the BB sites. While the twitter account for CornerOffice13 has been suspended, the You Tube account for Corner Office hasn't been so far. Many imposters claiming to be CO or a variation of that moniker are out here in cyberspace but I have a feeling many originate from the BB production staff to throw everyone off.

We will find out Thursday what's true and what is pure fiction.

I can't wait to see what other rumors are floating around as th estart date gets closer.
Yeti Lee
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »

The biggest rumor I hear being repeated over and over is that Evil Dick gets eliminated on the first night.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »

i would not be surprised if that were true...hes coming in with a huge target on his back, kind of like russel from survivor
Kauyamari
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 03:04:45 PM »

I hope not!  I want to see him go after Rachel and "her MAN" at least once or twice!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »

The biggest rumor I hear being repeated over and over is that Evil Dick gets eliminated on the first night.
Where's the link to that rumor? This I gotta see for myself.
Darrin
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »

Ditto!
Yeti Lee
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 05:21:59 PM »

Ditto!

Its all over twitter and Reality BBQ also has mentioned it a bunch on their forums.
Kauyamari
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 07:10:18 PM »

Darrin & Cheri---have you discovered anything yet?  I do not twitter, so I am relying on the 2 of you.
Darrin
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 08:55:17 PM »

An inside source has confirmed that the three returning teams are Jeff/Jordan, Dick/Dani, Brendon/Rachel. One of the twists is that the teams are separated and here is the new pairing:

Adam and Jordan
Porsche and Dominic
Kalia and Brendon
Keith and Shelly
Lawon and Rachel
Cassi and Jeff
Dick and Daniele

Possible other past house guest going into the house is Sheila Kennedy.

Suspected but not confirmed is that Dick and Jeff have already been evicted. Jordan threw a fit because she is not paired with Jeff and does not like her partner Adam, because Adam is a fan of Ronnie.

So,Yeti Lee, the rumor is spreading. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 08:58:43 PM by Darrin » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: