Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 17, 2014, 07:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion on Adam  (Read 34717 times)
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2011, 03:30:35 PM »

The best game move would be to take Adam, but I think she will take Porsche and say she wanted to beat the best available player, which may turn out to be the best game move. I iz sooooo confooozed.

I iz soooo confoozed to!!! Grin 
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2011, 05:57:48 PM »

Yep, taking Adam would be by far the safest move for Rachel and we all know she is a major competitor. She would probably win 7-0. Porsche might get votes from Kalia, Dani, maybe Shelly and possibly even Adam. Taking Porsche to Final 2 seems too risky a move.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2011, 11:39:25 PM »

Yep, taking Adam would be by far the safest move for Rachel and we all know she is a major competitor. She would probably win 7-0. Porsche might get votes from Kalia, Dani, maybe Shelly and possibly even Adam. Taking Porsche to Final 2 seems too risky a move.

Might be safer to take Adam, but I truly do not think he has earned 2nd place. It should be between Porsche, and Rachel.  Then pray the Jury will do the right thing. Clearly Ratchel has been the better player.  Porsche has done very little, but had she been able to play the whole season, who knows where Porsche would be?  I guess I feel like it should be the end for Adam.....
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2011, 12:01:47 AM »

Might be safer to take Adam, but I truly do not think he has earned 2nd place. It should be between Porsche, and Rachel.  Then pray the Jury will do the right thing. Clearly Ratchel has been the better player.  Porsche has done very little, but had she been able to play the whole season, who knows where Porsche would be?  I guess I feel like it should be the end for Adam.....

I think his ending is/was past due long ago.  This just seem to reinforce that whole floating mentality.   Roll Eyes
Such a good waste of bacon. 
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2011, 12:34:47 AM »

I'm watching Rachel and Porsche dancing around and laughing together. I am hoping this means Adam will be evicted and I can't wait for it to happen. The flotation device will finally be gone!
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2011, 01:54:27 AM »

the House Rodents have been making videos of BB HG's since BB11.....

here's their latest bout BaconBoy.....Funny.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TNbdlQT-RJk
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 01:57:52 AM by HoH8 » Logged
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2011, 01:56:28 AM »

I think both Rachel and Porsche, in their hearts, know that they and not Adam should be sitting in the Final 2 chairs. But with $500K riding on the HOH win, it's going to be a tough decision for either of them.

Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2011, 06:47:20 AM »

I think both Rachel and Porsche, in their hearts, know that they and not Adam should be sitting in the Final 2 chairs. But with $500K riding on the HOH win, it's going to be a tough decision for either of them.

Its going to be a close call for either of them.. Hopping the Jury votes goes for the best.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2011, 10:50:14 AM »

If either take Adam into the final two he gets second place money and is dopey enough to think he actually earned and deserved it. Pssssst, Adam, you only got the loot because the other person knew they'd win with your bacon breath standing next to them. You won't be remembered as a BB all-star.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »

If either take Adam into the final two he gets second place money and is dopey enough to think he actually earned and deserved it. Pssssst, Adam, you only got the loot because the other person knew they'd win with your bacon breath standing next to them. You won't be remembered as a BB all-star.

JMO but I think it would be a sin to take Adam to the end!! 
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2011, 01:53:48 PM »

JMO but I think it would be a sin to take Adam to the end!! 
Totally agree. Let Rachel and Porsche duke it out with the jury.

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2011, 04:00:25 PM »

^ Yeah, that's what I hope happens. NOOOOOO Baconboy.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2011, 09:01:33 PM »

Adam made me so happy last night when he got evicted!
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »

Hey Adam, get a chance to read what viewers thought of you all season?

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: