Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 15, 2017, 05:44:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion on Adam  (Read 76323 times)
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2011, 07:54:38 AM »

At least Enzo was enjoyable to watch. This doofus sucks!
I agree 100%.  I can't listen to or watch Adam without getting sick.  If this guy wins any money I will vomit.
Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2011, 09:04:59 AM »

At least Enzo was enjoyable to watch. This doofus sucks!
I agree 100%.  I can't listen to or watch Adam without getting sick.  If this guy wins any money I will vomit.

NO KIDDING!!!  The Coward!! Ride the pettycoats all the way.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2011, 12:05:12 PM »

He won POV? Too bad he didn't win some balls.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2011, 12:08:09 PM »

I would bet my 401K that he is too chicken to actually use the VETO!
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2011, 03:36:17 PM »

"Love you Farah. Look at me now. I'm a winner and will be remembered as one of the most memorable house guests ever," says Adam to the After Dark camera.

What a freakin' toolbag.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »

Most memorable piece of worthless.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2011, 01:06:21 AM »

I would bet my 401K that he is too chicken to actually use the VETO!
I'm sure your 401K is safe:)

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

Adam - gutless and clueless coward lacking testicles. Moron still thinks he has a chance to win this game. Bacon must be worse than crack killing brain cells.

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »

Sorry, I can't resist tweaking the above post.

Adam - A smart and careful houseguest gutless and clueless coward lacking testicles, as well as the last remaining male in the house. Adam knows Moron still thinks he has a chance to win this game. Bacon must be worse than crack killing brain cells what gives him strength because it reminds him of home.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2011, 09:31:04 PM »

That's great work. Quite clever! Surely those that root for floaters in the game will be impressed that Adam finally found a fan.

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2011, 09:45:42 PM »

That's great work. Quite clever! Surely those that root for floaters in the game will be impressed that Adam finally found a fan.
My focus is to use a little creativity and humor when things become too pessimistic and negative.
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »

My focus is to use a little creativity and humor when things become too pessimistic and negative.

Thank You Cheri...thats why we Love u here....... Kiss
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2011, 05:03:02 AM »

Just my two cents - Adam will totally choke in the final HOH competition.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2011, 06:06:44 AM »

Adam has been underestimated and saving his super power strength for the final push. He threw every competition this season. Come on folks. Jump on the Adam bandwagon. Ha!

Mary63
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2011, 09:20:04 AM »

Sorry I have a hard time jumping on Adams band wagon.  The guy annoys me!!  ha ha   Yes we do love Cheri!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: