Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 15, 2017, 05:48:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Houseguests Are in the House  (Read 10959 times)
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 11:16:36 AM »

I guess Jeff will have to do, then.

Are Grodner's duos official or is all still speculation? I haven't read anything specific yet. Anyone know?

From the first list that was put up, past houseguests are dropping like flies. Who know at this point? I
don't think they thought this out fully.  Roll Eyes
What a surprise Roll Eyes

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Darrin
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 11:21:13 AM »

Are Grodner's duos official or is all still speculation? I haven't read anything specific yet. Anyone know?

From the first list that was put up, past houseguests are dropping like flies. Who know at this point? I
don't think they thought this out fully.  Roll Eyes
What a surprise Roll Eyes

We may end up with cardboard cutouts, with a stagehand moving them around.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:34:28 AM by Darrin » Logged
Darrin
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 01:51:10 PM »

Plus, if you think you hear some naughty naughty, that Grodner and someone playing cardboard patty-cakes.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 01:56:43 PM »

It's all speculation and rumors right now.
Itstim
Big Brother Jr. Member

Big Brother Winner- Tim :)

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 06:22:04 AM »

Many thanks!  It is something we all have to deal with when it comes aged parents.  It all just seemed to come all at once-and to both of them!  I guess it is really true that our parents eventually get to give us "payback" from what ever we gave them grief about when we were younger.  Payback can be he**.  (that also pertains to Brenchel)  lol  Oh, I can't wait to see what ED has in store for them!!!  But I also hope he does not mess too much with Jordan.  She is one of my all time faves!  Plus she is a fellow Carolinian.

tic toc, tic toc---is it just me or is the clocks moving too slow!?!
Evel Dick is definetly going to mess with Jordan. Dick tormets people who's emotions he can control and so he will therefore tormet Jordan as she is an emotional person. Well that's my opinion, I certainly hope I'm wrong.

ME:
-Intuitive, unique, friendly, determined
-Country- Australian
-Family of 6 (twin)
-TV shows- Big Brother + Survivor and Sitcoms
-Music- Alternative Rock, Pop Punk
-Movies- Comedy
-Sports- Cricket and tennis
-Activities- hanging with family and friends, the activities listed above and BB
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: