Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 15, 2017, 05:47:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Impressions of BB 13 HG's  (Read 11798 times)
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 06:38:43 AM »

i wonder how many have fake boobs? im sure the 2 young girls prob do...i hope shelly doesnt become shelia whining about her child nonstop
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 01:08:56 PM »

Shelly seems like a hard working kind of woman and better not act like Sheila. Having a young child at home means she will probably be on her best behavior knowing her kid and hubby are watching.
Kav
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »

I'll be rooting for Cassi, Adam and Kalia this season. The 8 people so far seem great, hope they can deliver better than last season!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »

I'm gonna withhold judgements and opinions on all of 'em until I have a chance to see how they act, interact and react to situations in the house and with other HGs. Maybe the ones I don't think I like now may turn out to be my favorites later on. All I ask is please don't be boring Wink

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
big brother fan 903
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 04:52:08 AM »

i l like that they is older ppl and 3 balck ppl is cool
Darrin
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »

My first impressions are worst than that of last season. Absolutely nothing clicks.  Undecided
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »

My first impressions are worst than that of last season. Absolutely nothing clicks.  Undecided
Nothing may click yet, but give it time. These people may surprise us and make the season interesting. With returning duos to the house, it will impact how they play the game. Either they'll be star struck and tongue tied or strategize ways to get the duos evicted early on.
Darrin
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »

Nothing may click yet, but give it time. These people may surprise us and make the season interesting. With returning duos to the house, it will impact how they play the game. Either they'll be star struck and tongue tied or strategize ways to get the duos evicted early on.

Hey! You're that fortune teller they have, I knew I recognized the voice!
Kauyamari
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »

So far I can honestly say: I have no faves to root for.  First season I can remember.  although I do have a couple of them on my list to watch for drama and/or stupidity.
Itstim
Big Brother Jr. Member

Big Brother Winner- Tim :)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 06:32:16 AM »

Ok, i dont like first impressions, i always like to wait but let me just say this group are just a bunch of Wannabees......  Roll Eyes

Keith----this is the biggest Ollie wannabee ever...maybe he's ollie's twin brother....but let me tell u, if his Keith's Angels plan works, he could be our winner......the first black BB winner...........
I'm a twin! Anyway I agree Keith's plan seems hard to pull off but if it works he'll be one of the most strategic players... if it works.

Kalia----ok as soon as i saw this girl i thought she was Chima.....another wannabee....hopefully if she's another chima, our hopes for a great season is here, lol......
Hopefully she is like Chima because Chima started so many fights, very interesting to watch...

Lawon---great to have our black gay guy....he reminded me so much of Kevin.....again another wannabee but if he plays like kevin then we are in for some fun......
Yes I find him very funny already, but what's with making the gay guys black? Get some more Marvin black guys in, the tough black guys are far more interesting.
Shelly----who was the last 41 yr old mom we had in BB?.....yes we have a Kathy wannabee...oh no hopefully she will not play like kathy.......
A lot of people are saying this but I think it is very judgemental. Just because she is a mum, doesn't make her the new Kathy. However, based on the premeire episode she COULD take Kathy's place so you might be right. I do like the fact she is trying to represent a normal American.
Dominic-----is this kid suppose to be this year's Stud? he thinks he is a Enzo wannabee.....i could see him crying for his mommy.......
Well he does live with his mum Wink so you might be right
Cassi & Porsche ----ok we have our dumb blondes for the yr....where is Survivor Russell to put them in his dumb blonde tribe?.....i see them leaving early........
Haha so true, imagine Russel playing Big Brother he would dominate! But they need the dumb blondes for the season because they create gossiping and drama
Adam----this is the only one i see not a wannabee....if he plays right, he could win it or go very far, i just hope he doesnt get any of that Slop on his huge beard, lol..........
Heavy metal teddybear a bit too loud but he's definetly interesting
you gotta give all of them time to grow on u......in time u will start to love them and root for them....  Grin
I found your post interesting, so I replied to it. My replies are in bold.

ME:
-Intuitive, unique, friendly, determined
-Country- Australian
-Family of 6 (twin)
-TV shows- Big Brother + Survivor and Sitcoms
-Music- Alternative Rock, Pop Punk
-Movies- Comedy
-Sports- Cricket and tennis
-Activities- hanging with family and friends, the activities listed above and BB
Darrin
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 01:29:52 PM »

As the season comes to a close, it's fun to read this thread of our first impressions. Not
quite what we thought.  Grin
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »

You are so right.

I somehow thought Adam would be the coolest one but little did I know what a ding-dong floater he'd be.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 03:51:06 PM »

As the season comes to a close, it's fun to read this thread of our first impressions. Not
quite what we thought.  Grin

I had this as my final comment on my initial post:
<Overall, I am not impressed in the slighest with what we've seen so far from this group.  Feels like a disappointment.  With after last season, I wanted something good this year and first impression wise, looks like it might be a let down.
>
Now that the season is wrapping up, I was not far off on the let down department and not being overly impressed with the newbie hg's.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 03:54:36 PM »

You are so right.

I somehow thought Adam would be the coolest one but little did I know what a ding-dong floater he'd be.

I was off on him too.

<Adam ~ might be one we can count on for a little fireworks in the house.
He seems alright and might make it pretty far in the game; if he does not overplay his steps.
>
No fireworks from that porker!   Roll Eyes  Made it far but .... if he overplayed any steps, it's been on a floating raft.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 04:25:35 PM »

Would have been fun seeing Evel Dick manipulate the clown called Adam. He would have done dirty deeds for E.D. and been booted a long time ago.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: