Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
August 30, 2014, 06:09:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion on Adam  (Read 34275 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »

Let's hear your thoughts on all things Adam.

Adam Poch, 39, Hoboken, NJ
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 04:19:07 AM by Cheri » Logged
Kav
Big Brother Jr. Member

Big Brother Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »

Adam seems neat. Glad they're not looking for Jocks anymore and are finally getting some more down to earth people. I like his teddybear personality, but I dislike how he's the one labelling himself and not us. Hope he makes it far - seems like he's willing to stir the pot a bit while not being so heavy on drama.

#TeamCassi, #TeamPorsche, #TeamDaniele

Check out my Live Feed screenshots here!
Follow me on Twitter (@Kavvybop) for my opinions of the latest shenanigans within the house.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »

i like him, not digging the charlie sheen silk bowling shirt tho, lol
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »

Did anyone see the Superpass interviews?......Adam mentioned he wanted to get 3 girls together and form Adam"s Angels...........wait a minute......that is exactly what Keith told us he was gonna do with his Keith's Angels.......whats going on HuhHuh  did Allison give the same script to both of them not knowing, lol......  Embarrassed
big brother fan 903
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 04:36:41 AM »

my faovrte so far my pick to win it all he seems cool and i like that  if he wins he will spend  the money on his lady
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 01:12:11 PM »

Did anyone see the Superpass interviews?......Adam mentioned he wanted to get 3 girls together and form Adam"s Angels...........wait a minute......that is exactly what Keith told us he was gonna do with his Keith's Angels.......whats going on HuhHuh  did Allison give the same script to both of them not knowing, lol......  Embarrassed
I saw it and you took the words right out of my mouth. AG is slipping in her old age. She probably handed them an outline and let them all decide what they'd say from it.

I honestly like this guy. Out of the 8 Adam isn't trying to be something he's not and I don't see him playing for the camera. I'm also digging the bowling shirt on him. Beefy guys look better in them anyway.
Darrin
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »

Irritating and loud. Tries too hard to impress. We'll see.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 12:54:57 AM »

Was thinking exactly the same thing...yells and laughs way too loudly. He seems to be trying too hard to be this year's Evel Dick, but since we have the real deal this year, I guess he'll just have to settle for being Little Dick  Wink

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Darrin
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:06 AM »

Was thinking exactly the same thing...yells and laughs way too loudly. He seems to be trying too hard to be this year's Evel Dick, but since we have the real deal this year, I guess he'll just have to settle for being Little Dick  Wink

LOL!! Isn't Little Dick related to Little John?  Cheesy
Darrin
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 01:42:55 AM »

Early video of AdamGrin
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 04:15:57 AM »

I THOUGHT I'd like this guy, but if he keeps acting like this I'm changing my mind. He's acting a little too much instead of laying low and being cool like a metal head should.
Itstim
Big Brother Jr. Member

Big Brother Winner- Tim :)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 05:57:01 AM »

haha little Dick Wink I like it!
However I don't think he's trying to be like Evel Dick. In one of the interviews he said he may be like Evel Dick but it is not because he is trying to be like Evel Dick, his personality is naturally similar. Some people already want him out according to the Live Feeds. But we'll have to see, it's still only the first week so who knows what will happen.

ME:
-Intuitive, unique, friendly, determined
-Country- Australian
-Family of 6 (twin)
-TV shows- Big Brother + Survivor and Sitcoms
-Music- Alternative Rock, Pop Punk
-Movies- Comedy
-Sports- Cricket and tennis
-Activities- hanging with family and friends, the activities listed above and BB
Kav
Big Brother Jr. Member

Big Brother Fan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »

Adam seems neat. Glad they're not looking for Jocks anymore and are finally getting some more down to earth people. I like his teddybear personality, but I dislike how he's the one labelling himself and not us. Hope he makes it far - seems like he's willing to stir the pot a bit while not being so heavy on drama.

Scratch EVERYTHING I said before. I absolutely cannot stand this guy. He is annoying, and I want him GONE. Before Keith. GONE. How annoying.

#TeamCassi, #TeamPorsche, #TeamDaniele

Check out my Live Feed screenshots here!
Follow me on Twitter (@Kavvybop) for my opinions of the latest shenanigans within the house.
Itstim
Big Brother Jr. Member

Big Brother Winner- Tim :)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »

Scratch EVERYTHING I said before. I absolutely cannot stand this guy. He is annoying, and I want him GONE. Before Keith. GONE. How annoying.
lmao its funny how things can change. i was rooting on him too before i actually heard about him on the live feeds...

ME:
-Intuitive, unique, friendly, determined
-Country- Australian
-Family of 6 (twin)
-TV shows- Big Brother + Survivor and Sitcoms
-Music- Alternative Rock, Pop Punk
-Movies- Comedy
-Sports- Cricket and tennis
-Activities- hanging with family and friends, the activities listed above and BB
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »

Send him packing. What a tool.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: