Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 15, 2017, 05:46:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion on Brendon  (Read 58171 times)
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2010, 07:31:11 AM »

yep the brenchel is over, no big surprise...we knew it wouldnt last
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2010, 04:22:51 AM »

For anyone interested, Brendon and Rachel have broken up. The details are posted on Oh No They Didn't

Apparently Brendon Skyped with 3 different women and one attempted to blackmail him because he dropped his trousers and she screen capped his family jewels. On the ONTD site, they have posted
a series of online tweets between Rachel and one of the women.

Brendon's You Tubed apology to Rachel is near the bottom of the page. He cries. His tears are real. Unlike Rachel's fake ones when she was on the show.

You know.....I didn't care for either of them on BB, but the season is long over. At the end of the day they are still people with feelings. I feel sorry that Brendon is going through this experience so publicly but if Rachel and Brendon's relationship had been the real deal, it would have withstood this. Then too, if either had truly been committed to one another this internet incident might never have happened.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2010, 07:30:48 AM »

i agree with you cheri, on all points....
Darrin
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2010, 01:09:20 PM »

i agree with you cheri, on all points....

Ditto, spinelli. Great post, Cheri.  Wink
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2010, 12:12:56 AM »

Well, most of said, they more than likely would not last.  I am honestly surprised they have made it this long.

As far as Brendon & Rachel, having to go through this so publically ... I'm sure it's awful for them (as it would be for anyone) but IMO that's the chance he took with being on t.v.  As well as, hooking up with someone that seemed so eager to be on camera and 'out there' for the viewing public.  They both created most the drama on the show and people flocked to talking about them.  They should have known, even after the show, their personal  business would spread through the social networks.  Pfft... Rachel does not seem to be helping with tweeting about it and him posting a youtube video of an apology (that I could not seem to make it through.  So, I don't know if there was a point to that). 
Brendon - is brave though to be skyping with his wanker.  Undecided  I would have thought pyscho muffin, Rachel, would have put him in the hospital for that because that is HER MAN. 

I do wish them each well but I still don't like them.   Lips sealed Grin Grin Grin
Darrin
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2010, 12:34:25 AM »

Did his wanker actually do the Skyping itself? Now that is talent! Forget Big Brother.  Grin

I never liked either neither. Shallow as a dried mud puddle.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2010, 01:57:48 AM »

The bottom line is that both have families. I'm relatively sure what Brendon showed wasn't a Kodak moment for his folks but then Rachel conducting herself online the way she has is not a proud moment for hers either.

Neither are looking to the future when each will possibly have families of their own. Images posted on the internet are stored on servers even when you delete them so it's possible his future children could access the screen shot. Brendon will have ALOT of explaining to do then.

Rachel, eh, who cares? What she wrote is of little value.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »

I heard a rumor but can't substantiate it yet that Brendon and Rachel are together again. If so, oh well. They deserve each other, I guess.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »

I heard a rumor but can't substantiate it yet that Brendon and Rachel are together again. If so, oh well. They deserve each other, I guess.
I've heard that too, thru various boards.
Here's some tweets I pulled from another board.

<Apparently they are back together.

# Angels landing with bren! Should be an extreme adventure!!! 11:20 AM Dec 17th via Twitter for Android

# Zion camping, hiking, flying stunt kite, zipline please snow!  10:06 AM Dec 16th via Twitter for Android

# ZION BOUND! cabin, champagne, fire, hot tub=Keep workin on falling back in LOVE,but after bellagio last night I dont know what could top it!

RachelEReilly Rachel Reilly
Hes trying to prove how wrong he was &with the help of a few cupids..and buying me a star saying bc stars last 4ever like our love will!

Rachel Reilly
RachelEReilly Rachel Reilly
Brendon bought me a star! From the star registery&a bracelet with the stars location! See science nerds r cute!> Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brendon's facebook page is reactivated.

"Brendon: Ibought Rachel a star from the International Registry! It may not last forever, but something on the order of 10 Billion years, no big deal. We are doing wonderfully and thank u to all who have supported us. A Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah (although it's over) and Happy Festivus! Good to be back and out of school until January 3rd. Zion was amazing and when I get back to LA I will post some of the funny vids."

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2011, 02:15:47 AM »

There's a sucker born every minute. Brendon bought that star soon after they'd broken up from what I read. Basically, all they have to show for it is a bracelet and a document that looks fancy.

I laugh at her description that "Hes trying to prove how wrong he was &with the help of a few cupids..and buying me a star saying bc stars last 4ever like our love will!"

As usual, Rachel's a little off in her thinking. No man, or woman for that matter, has to prove they're wrong.....it's usually the other way around. She needs to prove she's not superficial and egotistical and worth being cared about.

mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2011, 10:49:48 AM »

This might be perfect for Rachel, she will have Brendon so far wrapped around her finger and up her a$$, pulling the little strings of her puppet Brendon.  After the skype scandal,  she will feel inclined in believing she has a legit reason why she needs to be more controlling of him.
The whole thing is pathetic! 
 Roll Eyes
Could you imagine if we had to see them on the show now?  EWW, I'm getting ill with the thought. 
Brendon should have run and run as fast as he can.   He will be up his eyebrows, covered in brown!    Shocked Roll Eyes
razer922
Big Brother Full Member

Bruv's not dead.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »

Could you imagine if we had to see them on the show now?  EWW, I'm getting ill with the thought. 
I had a horrible, horrible, godawful thought yesterday.
What if they start bringing back Rachel and/or Brendon as they have with Jessie the past two seasons?

I'll let that sink in for a moment.

Yeah, I'd stop watching until they got their things together and actually tried, if they pulled that stunt.

Darrin
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »

The horror, the horror.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2011, 11:11:15 PM »

I had a horrible, horrible, godawful thought yesterday.
What if they start bringing back Rachel and/or Brendon as they have with Jessie the past two seasons?

I'll let that sink in for a moment.

Yeah, I'd stop watching until they got their things together and actually tried, if they pulled that stunt.
Razer ~ I've thought about that too.  It would be HORRIFIC for them to do that to us!
However, they do... Meathead (Jessie) keeps popping up, so I'm guessing we should not put it past them to have Brenchel reappear to host a game or something.

Darrin ~ It'll be like one of those horror movies you like so much.
 Roll Eyes
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2011, 03:59:59 AM »

I don't like that thought razer but it did cross my mind that Grodner could pull a stunt like that. She did it with Jesse, which was overkill. If she puts either Brendon or Rachel or both in the house together, the ratings may do well but fans will tune out and head to the message boards for entertainment.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: