Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 15, 2017, 05:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Houseguest revealed  (Read 21984 times)
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2010, 03:18:25 AM »

The College Prof reminds me of a young Bill Nye. What a treat to register for a course at Cornell and find that your prof is going to be Bill Nye. My son thought that was the best!

The swim coach might be interesting..... I for one love to make pre-season judgments!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Seriously?Huh
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2010, 03:21:52 AM »

The College Prof reminds me of a young Bill Nye. What a treat to register for a course at Cornell and find that your prof is going to be Bill Nye. My son thought that was the best!

The swim coach might be interesting..... I for one love to make pre-season judgments!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
THATS the name I was looking for! Thanks red! He does remind me of Bill Nye.
Darrin
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2010, 01:12:06 PM »

Grin
BB12FLEX
Big Brother Newbie

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2010, 11:20:13 PM »

Grin
cheri, could not agree more...allison r u reading this...bb13?

"It is never too late to become what you might have become."
Damian
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2010, 04:26:55 PM »

First impressions are usually inaccurate.  But because this game is in fact a virtual Psych lab the fun resides in watching the real personalities emerge as time goes by and the pressures of confinement are applied.  Observing the changes and making predictions is a captivating behavioral study as well as a welcome departure from the world of constant fiction and pretense we've grown accustomed to on television. 

I discovered Big Brother in the middle of last year's production.  I became instantly addicted and was disappointed that I hadn't watched from the beginning.  I found myself becoming more immersed as the personalities became more familiar to me. 

At this early stage I can say there doesn't seem to be any personalities I can become as emotionally attached to as I was with Jordan and Jeff, but time will tell. 
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 03:28:03 AM »

Damian, you're not alone in feeling let down with these HG's. By now, I thought I'd have picked a few I might like and so far that hasn't happened. It'll improve after the first eviction I'm sure.
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »

Damian, you're not alone in feeling let down with these HG's. By now, I thought I'd have picked a few I might like and so far that hasn't happened. It'll improve after the first eviction I'm sure.
If Team Grodner HAD chosen me, i would have H8d everyone in the house so far. Especially the deputy and Kristin for sure...
 These are early judgments, however and I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  Grin  Except about the cop. Won't change my mind about her at all....

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2010, 04:58:42 AM »

Michele, I have a feeling there could've been some good camera face time and spirited drama with Kathy, had you been in there. I just know it.
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2010, 10:44:53 PM »

Yup, would have been VERY interesting! Grin

Seriously?Huh
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: