Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 21, 2014, 07:58:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
  Print  
Author Topic: BB Water Cooler  (Read 93432 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: July 05, 2014, 11:39:49 PM »

I just got back from watching our fireworks display. It was spectacular as always.
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: July 06, 2014, 03:01:20 PM »

Glad you had fun!  Grin

“what did you want me to do? drown him?” - Jeff
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 11, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »

to celebrate  the 4th i went to bar harbor maine and capitalized on the hurricane that passed by...most of the tourists beat feet so i got a sea side room for the winter rate...spent the extra money i saved on two pound lobsters...ah life is good

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

“It’s crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. It’s crazy.” ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 27, 2014, 03:05:45 AM »

The show is over but that doesn't mean we are gone from the forum. This place is here year round for anyone who wants to post something random or play Word Association or something. Post news if you like, we'll post back, I promise!
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 27, 2014, 06:21:20 AM »

i love having this year round, we can chat about survivor dancing with the stars etc...im also a huge hells kitchen fan...love gordon ramsey
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 28, 2014, 02:13:53 AM »

I'm glad we're here all year too. Discussing all the other shows helps pass the time while waiting for the next BB. Smiley
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 05, 2014, 03:04:36 AM »

Gee whiz kids, this place is a ghost town!
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 05, 2014, 09:55:12 AM »

I think everyone is tired now that BB16 is done.  I'm watching Survivor and Amazing Race.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 05, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »

I think everyone is tired now that BB16 is done.  I'm watching Survivor and Amazing Race.
Yeah but we have a Survivor board and a TAR topic so I thought for sure they'd see some action by now.
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #894 on: October 06, 2014, 08:25:02 AM »

LURK LURK LURK ... Grin

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 08, 2014, 11:45:55 AM »

Ha ha bann3d!

Sunday for me was spent doing laundry.

Lately I've been watching BB Australia and I have to say they sure know how to do BB in a big way and best of all....NO RIDICULOUS THEME rooms! This year they doing power couples which is a variation on what our couples season 9 was like. There is no HoH room, the HoH sleeps in the regular bedrooms with everyone else. The house is tastefully decorated with a separate kitchen, livingroom and laundry room. The bedrooms look like normal bedrooms, the bathroom is communal with the shower area in the middle of the room separated with a divider for a tiny bit of privacy. They have a sauna that is soundproof for strategy talking as well as a power room with a table and chairs to talk one on one without interruption.

The DR is located up a curved stairway and you can watch clips of their DR sessions. The DR door doesn't appear to be locked as I've seen housemates go in anytime they want. Oh and more than one person can go in at a time. The BB voice is a nondescript male voice without humor.

I almost forgot, there is a locked luxury suite attached with its own jacuzzi and small pool in a small court yard, with a bedroom/living area where they can watch movies, play board games and relax. I still have a lot of episodes left to watch before I get caught up but the 2nd HoH power couple had use of it for one night.

The back yard is very small but they have a pool, free standing jacuzzi and weight bench area. It reminds me of a well kept park atmosphere.
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #896 on: October 08, 2014, 02:27:17 PM »

That actually sounds much better than the US circus. I think they try wayyyy too hard in the US to keep pushing the envelope. Im enjoyed the simplicity of the first few seasons myself. 

spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 09, 2014, 06:18:08 AM »

cheri i am watching bbaus as well...i really like it, i like how australia picks the next head of house....the only thing i miss is live feeds
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 10, 2014, 01:45:52 AM »

Good spinelli, we can at least talk about what 's going on there. I do like how they pick the HoH too. Nothing like simple and no fuss. I'm still behind in catching up since I can only do it after I get home from work at night. I usually watch 2 episodes a night but I skipped last night due an early appointment today. I wish they had live feeds so we could have it on anytime but I guess it's easy enough to be patient and wait for the daily video to be uploaded.

Bann3d you'd enjoy BBAUS just for the sake of seeing a pure BB game being played. There's no secretive DR b.s. but the Big Brother does make his presence known often. It reminds me of how our BB used ot be played in the beginning before AG got hold of it and made it cheesy.

Now if only I could find a way to watch BBCAN when it starts again this year. The live feeds are blocked for U.S. viewers but I read somewhere there is a way someone in the states can see them. I haven't figured that out yet.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 10, 2014, 06:06:13 AM »

i have watched bbcan1 and bbcan2 both good shows....i watch the live feeds on bbveiwer....sure wish bbaus would get them....lawson and cat are playing with fire, i feel sorry for lawsons gf at home....love the poodles ned and kelly
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
  Print  

Jump to: