Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 24, 2014, 12:03:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61
  Print  
Author Topic: BB Water Cooler  (Read 93558 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: February 05, 2014, 10:52:22 PM »

just put into port for the superbowl...but then team i was cheering for choked like a dog with too big a bone... greeting to everyone else...waiting for survivor spring to get back on the tv and online with y'all...time to laissez les bon temps rouler!

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 07, 2014, 04:22:17 PM »

Yeah, mostly what Snif said.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 04, 2014, 12:54:38 PM »

How is everyone doing now that this long harsh Winter is nearly over?
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 04, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

How is everyone doing now that this long harsh Winter is nearly over?

Who says it's nearly over?  We (in Virginia) got 4-5 inches of snow yesterday and it was darn cold today.  I really can't wait until Spring comes so I can thaw out!

HTTR!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 05, 2014, 05:04:51 AM »

I have to agree. I'm in Ohio and we were suppose to get all that nasty stuff this past weekend but it didn't happen. We maybe got an inch and that was it. The cold however, is ridiculous. I'm so ready for warmer temps just like you.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 05, 2014, 06:46:45 AM »

i have to agree......record breaking snowfalls, below 0 temps -45 wind chills, one of the most miserable winters ever, im so over it...im in washington, illinois, near peoria
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 20, 2014, 05:27:31 PM »

Happy Easter!

Spring has finally sprung here for the most part. All I ask is for warmth and sunny skies for everyone. This past Winter was brutal for me in more than just weather and I apologize for not being around much to keep conversation flowing. Our son-in-law who was just 42 lost his 5 year battle with AML two weeks ago which meant travelling from Ohio seven hours to New York and seven hours back quite a bit since December to be with our daughter as we couldn't let her do this alone.

We know our daughter can begin the long process of healing her heart and coping with her loss and grieving for her husband of almost 8 years will take time. What gets to me is that she is a young widow of 38 with her whole life ahead of her beyond this sadness. In time she will mend and move forward but for now her pain is very raw and very real.

I know I didn't need to mention this but I felt the need to share today and know all of you understand.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 21, 2014, 05:55:00 AM »

cheri, im so very sorry for your families loss...may god cradle him in his arms....there are no words....
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 21, 2014, 01:28:01 PM »

Thank you spinelli.

It's true there are no words at this time but life does still go on in spite of it. I'm back in the saddle again and raring to go. BB is only a few months away and we'll get to fill our summer days watching those hamsters.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 26, 2014, 08:02:17 AM »

well i decided to sniff around the cooler this morning to see who might be about...the Seule la Mer is getting her hull scraped today so i am keeping my spirits up rewatching epi and sucking back a bloody mary or two...

since this is the place for gossip....what's new?Huh?

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 26, 2014, 01:53:07 PM »

Lots of rain in the last few days here in Ohio is all I got for ya!
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 04, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »

I missed about 15 minutes of last night's Big Brother because my local channel decided to bump it for the Boston Pops concert!  The Pops concert was moved to Thursday due to Hurricane Arthur heading this way.
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #882 on: July 04, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »

Damn rain here all day. Beautiful yesterday and supposed to be beautiful Sat-tues.

what did you want me to do? drown him? - Jeff
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 04, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »

I missed about 15 minutes of last night's Big Brother because my local channel decided to bump it for the Boston Pops concert!  The Pops concert was moved to Thursday due to Hurricane Arthur heading this way.
Are you in the hurricane's path?

I'm in the Ohio and while there is no rain now the temps are comfortably cooler for us. For a week we had so much heat and humidity it was a chore just to walk outdoors.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 04, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »

Are you in the hurricane's path?

I'm in the Ohio and while there is no rain now the temps are comfortably cooler for us. For a week we had so much heat and humidity it was a chore just to walk outdoors.
We are expecting wind and rain from Arthur starting today.  The coast will get the worst of it especially Cape Cod.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61
  Print  

Jump to: