Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 24, 2014, 11:29:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: BB Water Cooler  (Read 93571 times)
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: November 21, 2012, 07:53:26 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING all.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 21, 2012, 07:59:03 AM »

Thanks, Wolf!
Same to you and all the rest at the BBN forum.
For those traveling, stay safe!
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 21, 2012, 08:17:26 AM »

happy thanksgiving to all my bb friends....we are the fff,s....xo
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 21, 2012, 09:42:32 AM »

May your turkey be moist and you platters full.

HTTR!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 21, 2012, 10:52:57 AM »

V.S

Hope y'all have a great day and remember save a turkey, eat a pig!

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

“It’s crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. It’s crazy.” ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Darrin
« Reply #830 on: November 21, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving To My BB Family! 
Darrin
« Reply #831 on: November 22, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »

A man in Chicago calls his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving and says,"I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Dallas and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this,"

She calls Chicago immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way."
   Grin
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: November 24, 2012, 10:29:41 AM »

Thanks Darrin for the belly laughs!

“It’s crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. It’s crazy.” ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 08, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »

So once again, the SEC is football. The others are just college boys playing a game. Congrats to Bama.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 09, 2013, 01:56:54 PM »

Congrats to my Aggies!   Grin
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: January 16, 2013, 10:01:18 AM »

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

While BB traditionally starts after the 4th of July we’ll instead be treated to an extended season when Big Brother 15 premieres on Wednesday, June 26th at 9PM ET. Awesome! So while CBS says “Big Brother will have a longer edition this summer, premiering two weeks earlier” we may or may not get an extra two weeks on the end. That schedule could depend on how many Hantz HouseGuests meltdown and quit. Ziiinnngg!

Here’s some other surprising news. The BB15 schedule has also shifted to airing on different nights. For the 2013 summer season we’ll be watching Big Brother on Sundays (8PM ET), Tuesdays (9PM ET), and Wednesdays. At first I thought we were back to the old faithful (and my preference) Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, but nope.

The season premiere will once again be pre-recorded and air on Wednesday (6/26) then we’ll get a Sunday and Tuesday episode before the first live eviction on July 3rd. Then, just to confuse us, on July 17th the Wednesday episodes of Big Brother will move up to 8PM ET for the rest of the longer (and presumably awesome) season.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: January 17, 2013, 07:06:37 AM »

so exciting, i cant wait! i am curious to see if we get it 2 weeks longer...i hope its an all new cast...or maybe all stars?
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: January 19, 2013, 04:24:48 PM »

I would love to see an all new cast and not repeats as we have been having for the last few seasons.
Darrin
« Reply #838 on: January 20, 2013, 12:50:02 PM »

I would love to see an all new cast and not repeats as we have been having for the last few seasons.

Totally agree.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 22, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »

Totally agree.

moi, aussi...down with the retreads how else will we ever find the next jedi janey, evel dick, or of course everyone's favorite houseguest - chia-pet!

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: