Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 25, 2014, 08:11:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: BB Water Cooler  (Read 94301 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:47:43 PM »

Feel free to come here to chat with friends about what's going on in your life. Good or bad.

It's your water cooler. Take a cup and replenish yourself.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:30:11 PM by Darrin » Logged
Skotie68
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 05:20:27 PM »

I personally like getting to know my online family as much as I like getting to know the BB houseguest.  
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:48:43 PM by Darrin » Logged
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 09:09:04 PM »

Thanks Cheri, and welcome to all who are gearing up for the upcoming BB season....I personally love a water cooler! Especially those kind that make the hot water too so I can get a cup of tea!  Grin Cheesy I've got TWO kids home from college, bored already, one leaves for gainful employment (YAY!) tomorrow and one in two weeks for summer classes. Then I get my TV and my car back!

Seriously?Huh
Darrin
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 09:14:40 PM »

Sounds like a party red!  Grin
Angelwings2010*
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:47:48 PM »

I'll be happy to hang out by the water cooler and chat with anyone who wants too!!! So does anyone have any interesting things going on or any good stories to tell? "Angelwings"
ChiBrad
Global Moderator
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 11:35:41 PM »

Skotie, my man, are you there?

Skotie68
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 11:54:13 PM »

What's up ChiBrad...Where you been all day   Angry   hehe
ChiBrad
Global Moderator
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 12:02:14 AM »

Hey, Skotie, I've been at an awful film location with a bunch of idiots and I'm literally sitting here feeling my blood pressure lower.   Angry  REDRUM!

I'll be on this project for about 8 more days and I CAN'T WAIT for it to go away.  Won't be around here much, but things will get better. 

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 12:07:09 AM »

Lots of people tonight at the water cooler.

Brad, how was work? Angel, I have stories, but Darrin's are better and they involve a skunk. Skotie! I've been missing you all day, isn't it about time you and I share a nice cold one? Red, I knew you'd like the cooler so we can gather around and gossip. Annie, my NY gal, what's going on with you tonight?

Hey Darrin, where'd you get to? You have a skunk story to tell. Oh and don't forget the one about the gecko.
ChiBrad
Global Moderator
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:18:31 AM »

Not a good day, Cheri.  I'm putting on my shoes to go get cigarettes, something I haven't had in a long time.  Be back in about 20 min... Undecided

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 12:27:20 AM »

Sorry to hear you had a rotten day. I'll have a cold one waiting for you when you get back.
Skotie68
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 12:47:30 AM »

No worries Cherri.  I can provide the story.

So one night my wife wakes me up and says she hears a sound in the hallway.  I wake up and hear this loud scratching sound  coming from my front door, inside the house. Its very dark and scary.  My wife tells me to go get the kids and I tell her "you go get the kids... what the hell is that?"  Yes, I'm very brave.  So I open my bedroom sliding door to get my two big black labs and I let them in the house.  They go running down the hallway  towards the front door, slide past it on the hard wood floors when they notice the sound and obviously see something.  They gather their footing and head back to the front door, disappearing out of my sight.  About 3 seconds later they come running back around the corning and run right past me outside.  I look down the hallway and what do I see waddle on past.....A skunk!  And yes, it did spray. 

So the skunk goes walking into my family room.  I get the nerves to go look for it, taking one chair at a time, stepping on one and pulling one the next chair in front to step on.  I finally see it cornered itself under the couch..  Now I'm thinking, how the hell do I get this out of my house.  It's 3:00am in the morning.  So I go open the garage door, get some lego's from my kids room, and head back to my chairs.  I start launching lego's behind the couch trying to get the sucker to move.  No luck.  He stays there for about 30 minutes.  Then, without warning, calmly starts walking out towards the garage door.  On his way past me, he stopped and  looked at me with what I swear looked like a snarly ass grin, then continued to waddle out. 

It's at that point I realize skunks could rule the world if they could fly or had just one other power.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:14 AM »

OMG, that's one hillarious story Skotie! But tell me, how on earth did that skunk manage to get in your house to begin with?
Skotie68
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 12:59:07 AM »

A most excellent question!  Most likely it was when I went to read goodnight stories to my kids.  I opened that same sliding door in my bedroom and left it open for about 30 minutes right after dusk when I was reading.  I closed it after I finished up putting getting them down for the night but the sucker must have waddled in during that time.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »

You keep it shut now, right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: