Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 23, 2014, 12:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Noonan Inflates  (Read 31367 times)
Chill Town
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »

I'll be damned    no twit   

I guess if that's true, she is into a lot of enhancements 

mainly..her chest 
AnnieSueSnowflake
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 11:23:37 AM »

Wink Thought I'd enlighten ya'll
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 08:01:14 AM »

perhaps my lil wiccan    however, maybe if that "metaphoric gate" was stuck open..perhaps it was her hubby that was too gay  or maybe she was the gay one and likes to mow the lawn    I dunno 

I am just appalled that after 8 or so yrs of college, grad school, med school, etc etc   the best you can do is Lydia??   This is the intelligence of neuroscientists??

Reflection is good..perhaps you are correct..maybe she needed her escape....

I do hope that during that period of reflection, she decided to take a bar of soap and hit the shower once in a while..I understand she was a lil on the funky side....That is revolting...no need for someone to be scurvy and rancid 

it could be contagious..if she showered and was clean, maybe Nasty Nat would have followed suit....

wishful thinking perhaps??
I forgot she was a brainiac.....That's a whore of a different color then...and skanky' too? eeewwww......Again,Chili, you are right. Why are you always right? Jeeeezzzzz....

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 08:01:51 AM »

Gate got stuck open!  Mommy, thanks for making me choke on my coffee.  Hysterical! 
...and you're welcome. Kiss

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
srs
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 06:10:52 PM »

She always told everyone she was bi-sexual (like Lydia.)   She got upset several times when anyone used the term "fag" around her.

And it sounded like she had more than a few menage a trois experiences with her husband before entering the house.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: