Big Brother Forum
April 23, 2014, 10:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Michelle Noonan Inflates  (Read 26384 times)
Darrin
« on: April 22, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »

Looks like Michelle got some new boobs. I think you can discern the before and after shots. According to TMZ, she has also left her husband. Here's a cute little pic of her locking lips with Lydia.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:30:52 PM by Darrin » Logged
AnnieSueSnowflake
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 05:31:30 PM »

I see teeny tiny boobies.....

I see bigger boobies......

Where forth art thou Lydia?
Darrin
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »

You can't see the TMZ photo?
AnnieSueSnowflake
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »

Yep....I am seein' the "cute little" pic now, D.   Cool
Darrin
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 06:39:47 PM »

Thanks Annie. You're a gem.  Wink
Chill Town
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 09:42:13 AM »

Silicone or Saline??

The look "salinish" to me   lol

let me get this straight...

she leaves her nerd husband  for a tattooed skank (Bombshell McGee) wanna be 

who lusts for a narcissistic body builder Jesse

maybe a menage-a-trois upcoming?

if that fails   you can give old Jesse James a call   he might enjoy following the body map that is Lydia's artwork

he rolls with those types 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:45:19 AM by Chill Town » Logged
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »

The TMZ screenshot was taken from a you tube video of Lydiia's two months ago. Michele, Lydia, Kevin and Ronnie were at a bowling alley, I believe.
Darrin
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »

The TMZ screenshot was taken from a you tube video of Lydiia's two months ago. Michele, Lydia, Kevin and Ronnie were at a bowling alley, I believe.

Yes, that is true.
ChiBrad
Global Moderator
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 11:20:05 PM »

What is it about being on a reality show that makes people go crazy like this???  Of course I don't know the whole story, but it appeared that she had a husband who loved her very much and she point blanc dumps him as soon as she leaves the BB house.  She apparantly had some wild oats left unsewn, but c'mon Michelle, get a clue. 

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 01:48:31 AM »

I was stunned when she put her wedding rings on ebay only a short time after the show ended last season.
Chill Town
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 06:31:18 AM »

Zales?
J. Edwards?

Hell, why go to a jewlery store...next time I wanna get hitched, I will just see who is selling their soul on e-bay....maybe she has a discounted dress also..or a photo album...or some other goodies

come on Michelle, help me out here   

now up for auction...a 14k wedding band....worn very lil (so I could screw around while hubby wasn't there)  and now I have hooked up elsewhere so I don't need him...ring carries no sentimental meaning..but would make some woman very happy....serious bidders only plz

oh btw...I am willing to hook up with either sex   just find me at the local bowling alley  Smiley   

Love,

Michelle Noonan
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 10:39:01 AM »

Zales?
J. Edwards?

Hell, why go to a jewlery store...next time I wanna get hitched, I will just see who is selling their soul on e-bay....maybe she has a discounted dress also..or a photo album...or some other goodies

come on Michelle, help me out here   

now up for auction...a 14k wedding band....worn very lil (so I could screw around while hubby wasn't there)  and now I have hooked up elsewhere so I don't need him...ring carries no sentimental meaning..but would make some woman very happy....serious bidders only plz

oh btw...I am willing to hook up with either sex   just find me at the local bowling alley  Smiley   

Love,

Michelle Noonan
Now, Chili...maybe her man wasn't man enough anymore? If they were really swingers, then maybe his gate finally got stuck open on the other side (that was a metaphor for maybe he was too gay)...
Perhaps her time in the house was a good time for reflection and realization...I'm sure her marriage was rocky prior to her being cast....and she may be lesbian after all....
But the Ebay thing is a little much, I wholeheartedly agree.   Grin

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
ChiBrad
Global Moderator
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »

Gate got stuck open!  Mommy, thanks for making me choke on my coffee.  Hysterical! 

Chill Town
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »

perhaps my lil wiccan    however, maybe if that "metaphoric gate" was stuck open..perhaps it was her hubby that was too gay  or maybe she was the gay one and likes to mow the lawn    I dunno 

I am just appalled that after 8 or so yrs of college, grad school, med school, etc etc   the best you can do is Lydia??   This is the intelligence of neuroscientists??

Reflection is good..perhaps you are correct..maybe she needed her escape....

I do hope that during that period of reflection, she decided to take a bar of soap and hit the shower once in a while..I understand she was a lil on the funky side....That is revolting...no need for someone to be scurvy and rancid 

it could be contagious..if she showered and was clean, maybe Nasty Nat would have followed suit....

wishful thinking perhaps??
AnnieSueSnowflake
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 11:00:53 AM »

Swinging is usually used as an enhancement to an existing sexual relationship, rather than to "replace" a failing one.
* perhaps she has been a lesbian all along and used the husband as a type of "cover" Undecided
Pages: [1] 2
Print

Jump to:  

CBS Interactive Inc.